At the height of the digital transformation trend, converting mechanical interactions into data remains complicated.
Mechanical data is still hard to generate, extract and compute.
The solution to turn a fastener into an intelligent device capable of communicating mechanical data in real time.
Our patented fastening elements, created by integrating electronic sensors with precision
engineering and advanced light-weight materials, are applicable to any market.
Starting from M5 fasteners we can turn any bolt into an I.o.F. device.
Accelerating and enabling the digital trasformation, strating from the Sens-In® bolt.
An IoT device for mechanical data generation
AI+ML control unit of all SENS-IN Bolts for data aggregation and prescriptive analytics
For real time monitoring and control
The DSI & SENS-IN® Bolts will create the ‘’bolts connected network’’ or Internet of Fasteners that can be used for health & condition monitoring and predictive maintenance, from engineering tests to full life applications.
Let’s think about having a number of SENS-IN® Bolts installed into a system.
The data of each SENS-IN® Bolt is processed and analyzed by the Poggipolini proprietary self learning algorithms and transferred to a Cloud IoT O.S.
OEMs and END USERS can control, monitor and predict, in real time, events of the system.
Below you can find the main fields of application that are currently using the Sens-In technology.
«Sens-In svilupperà e realizzerà non solo gli elementi sensibili che consentiranno di dare intelligenza ai nostri fissaggi ma creerà una piattaforma digitale in grado di gestire e rielaborare i dati acquisiti, attraverso intelligenza artificiale, offrendo servizi unici.».
«Sens-In è un progetto dirompente nell’ambito industriale. Il digitale entra nel mondo fisico durante tutta la vita del prodotto e in tutti i relativi processi, dall’R&D alla serie, dal monitoraggio sia on field che in remoto».
Via Cicogna, 9 -
40068 San Lazzaro di Savena
AIMS OF THIS STATEMENT
This page is aimed at describing the website's administrative procedures concerning the processing of its users' personal data, that will be processed lawfully, fairly, relevantly and not excessively.
This statement is produced pursuant to Art. 13 of Regulation (EU ) 2016/679 - Personal Data Protection Code for those users who interact with the web services of Sens-In S.r.l., accessible via internet starting from the page: www.sensin.it , corresponding to the homepage of the official web site of Sens-In S.r.l. .
This statement only concerns the web site of Sens-In S.r.l. and not other web sites that the user may consult through the use of links.
This statement is prompted by Recommendation no. 2/2001 implemented on 17 May 2001 by the European authorities for personal data protection, brought together in the Working Party established by Art. 29 of Directive no. 95/46/EC in order to identify several minimum requisites for the collection of personal data online, and, in particular, the procedures, times and the nature of the information that data controllers must supply users when the latter connect to web pages, regardless of the purposes of connection.
Data concerning identified or identifiable subjects can be processed following consultation of this website.
The data controller who processes this data is Sens-In S.r.l. , with offices in Via Cicogna 9 - 40068 San Lazzaro di Savena (BO) ITALY.
WHERE DATA PROCESSING TAKES PLACE
The processing operations connected to the web services of this website take place at the offices of Sens-In S.r.l. and are carried out only by technical personnel of the Department in charge of processing, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations.
Processing occurs by means of data storage in electronic archives, whose access to the data is limited to maintenance procedures in compliance with the provisions in enclosure B.
No data deriving from the web service shall be communicated or disseminated.
The personal data supplied by the users who request dispatch of informative material (newsletters, information, catalogues, CD-ROMs, etc.) are used with the sole purpose of supplying or performing the requested service and are communicated to third parties only if necessary for this purpose (dispatching services of Sens-In S.r.l. ).
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
Your data, if transferred to countries outside the European Union, will always be processed in accordance with the principles set out in Art. 45 and 46 of the GDPR regarding the existence of an adequacy decision by the European Commission.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The computer systems and software procedures in charge of the website operation acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data (so-called log files) the transmission of which is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected in order to be associated to identified data subjects, but due to its same nature can, by means of processing and integration with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the users to connect to the website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) form addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (done, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning the users’ operating system and computer environment.
These data are used with the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information concerning the use of the site and to check its correct operation. These data can be used to ascertain responsibility in the case of hypothetical computer crimes to the detriment of the website and can be communicated to the Judicial Authority, in the event that the latter explicitly requests such data.
DATA SUPPLIED VOLUNTARILY BY THE USER
The optional, explicit and voluntary dispatching of electronic mail to the addresses indicated in this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender as address, necessary in order to reply to the requests, and also any other personal data contained in the message.
Specific concise information concerning personal data shall be cited or visualised in the web pages dedicated to particular services on request.
THERE ARE NOT COOKIES
SUBMITTING DATA IS OPTIONAL
Except for what specified for navigation data above, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the request forms to Sens-In S.r.l. or indicated in contacts with the Office to request the dispatching of informative material or other communications.
Failing to submit personal data may make it impossible to process the request.
It must be remembered that in some cases (not object of the ordinary administration of this website) the Authority can request information pursuant to Art. 157 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, for the purposes of checking personal data processing. In these cases reply is mandatory under penalty of a fine.
DATA PROCESSING PROCEDURES
Personal data are not processed by computerized means and will be stored for the period of time strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which they were collected.
Specific security measures are observed in order to prevent the loss of data, unlawful or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
DATA SUBJECTS RIGHTS
With reference to your Personal Data you can exercise, at any time, the rights pursuant the GDPR as indicated below:
• Right of Access to Personal Data Art. 15– Obtain confirmation whether your data are processed or not and, in such a case, obtain information related, in particular, to: the purposes of such processing, the categories of the processed Personal Data, the storage period, the recipients to whom such data can be transferred, the right to send a complaint to the supervisory authority, the right to request the correction or cancellation or limitation of the processing or to file an opposition to the processing itself as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process.
• Right of Rectification Art.16– Obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate Personal Data and to have incomplete Personal Data duly completed.
• Right of Erasure Art.17 – Obtain, without undue delay, the erasure of your Personal Data, in the cases provided for by the GPDR.
• Right to Restriction Art.18 – “limitation” means the marking of the data stored with the aim of limiting the processing in the future. This will imply the burden on the part of Sens-In S.r.l. to suspend the processing of your Personal Data.
• Right to Data Portability Art.20 – in case of automated processing carried out on the basis of consent or in execution of a contract, to receive your data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device.
• Right to object Art.21– Object to the processing of your personal data, unless there are reasons of legitimate interest for the Data Controller to continue processing such data. You also have the right to object to processing where your personal information is used for direct marketing purposes.
• Oppose the automated decision-making process, including profiling Art. 22 – your Personal Data must not be subject to any automatic decision-making process by Sens-In S.r.l. through the use of personal information or through the Customer profiling, unless you have expressed your consent.
• Withdrawal of consent Art. 7– in the event that you have given consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your Personal Data, you have the right to revoke it for such specific processing at any time. Once we receive the notice of withdrawal of consent, we will no longer process your Personal Data, unless these are not based upon other legitimate interest-basis.
• File a complaint pursuant to Art. 77 to the competent supervisory authority based on your residence, workplace or place of violation of your rights; for Italy, the competent authority is the Italian Guarantor for the protection of Personal Data, which can be contacted via its website: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/.http://www.garanteprivacy.it/.
Such requests shall be made to Sens-In S.r.l. email@example.com